COVID-19 what you need to know
- Welcome back! We are now open again.
- Our opening ours have now changed to Tuesday – Saturday 9:00am – 5:30pm
- All visits to the practice are now appointment only. This enables us to control the number of customers in the practice, allows time for cleaning and prevents queuing outside.
- On street parking outside the practice has been suspended to allow for social distancing on the pavements.
- All staff have had their first COVID-19 inoculations, and all staff are tested twice a week for COVID-19.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 0117 9262380 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting the Goatman & Batham website. We are proud to be an independent practice, offering a professional, quality service that is specialised to your needs.
Our friendly and experienced opticians in Bristol take the time to fully understand your eye health and visual requirements. Adults and children can feel at ease during our attentive eye-examinations and benefit from our expert knowledge and assistance with eye care, spectacles and contact lenses.
Enjoy choosing from our impressive selection of spectacles, curated by our in-house buying team. Then, allow us to make certain that your glasses or lenses are fitted and dispensed to the greatest accuracy.