COVID-19 what you need to know – Updated 19th July 2021
- As NHS contactors we are required to continue operating under Amber Covid-19 regulations. This means that there are certain protocols to which we must adhere.
- All visits to the practice are now by appointment only. This includes looking at frames/sunglasses, adjustments and repairs.
- We will be using the advised PPE for all our staff and it is required that you and other attendees wear a face covering in store. You will be able to lower your mask when trying on frames.
- On street parking outside the practice has been suspended to allow for social distancing on the pavements. Please ask staff for latest information on nearby parking.
- All staff have now had both COVID-19 inoculations, and are tested twice weekly for COVID-19.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us on 0117 9262380 or email@example.com
Thank you for visiting the Goatman & Batham website. We are proud to be an independent practice, offering a professional, quality service that is specialised to your needs.
Our friendly and experienced opticians in Bristol take the time to fully understand your eye health and visual requirements. Adults and children can feel at ease during our attentive eye-examinations and benefit from our expert knowledge and assistance with eye care, spectacles and contact lenses.
Enjoy choosing from our impressive selection of spectacles, curated by our in-house buying team. Then, allow us to make certain that your glasses or lenses are fitted and dispensed to the greatest accuracy.